2012 STIHL FSA 85
$299.99 - Stock Number:
With the STIHL FSA 85 professional trimmer, you can take your business farther than before. Powered by Lithium-Ion battery technology, the FSA 85 is five times quieter than the STIHL gasoline-powered equivalent, making it ideally suited for jobs in densely populated and noise-restricted areas. And with zero exhaust emissions, it has applications for use in close quarters and municipalities looking to go green. Plus, with no need for gasoline, the STIHL FSA 85 can eliminate fuel costs. All without the confines of a power cord.
The high cutting speeds of the STHIL FSA 85 allow for more trimming in less time. The battery runs at full speed until depleted with no gradual loss of power. Lightweight and well balanced, the STIHL FSA 85 delivers excellent cutting performance and low vibration for easy operation. The variable speed trigger allows operators to control the cutting speed around delicate plantings, and the instant start up trigger simplifies spot trimming jobs.
Note: FSA 85 Trimmer, battery and charger are all sold separately.
(w/Battery) 4.0 kg (8.7 lbs.) w/ AP 80
4.5 kg (9.9 lbs.) w/ AP 160
|Cutting Width||350 mm (14")|
Up to 25 minutes w/ AP 80
Up to 45 minutes w/ AP 160
- Adjustable Front Handle adjusts for comfort.
- Air Filter Cover is easy to remove for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- AUTOCUT® C 4-2 EasySpool™ cutting head – easy line refilling
- Built-in hanging slot for easy storage
- Clip for Strap or Harness
- Fully Lined Drive Shaft provides smooth operation and less vibration.
- Heavy-Duty Centrifugal Clutch is designed to reduce slippage.
- High performance, advanced STIHL Lithium-Ion battery powers this environmentally responsible, straight-shaft trimmer
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Instant startup and no gradual drop in power – trimmer runs full speed until battery needs recharge
- Low noise for quiet applications
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob helps prevent damage.
- Protected or Enclosed Control Cables eliminate dangling and loose wires.
- Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Protected Spark Plug is protected yet easy to change.
- Protected Throttle Trigger helps prevent damage.
- Purge Pump Primer lets you prime the carburetor without flooding it.
- Run time up to 45 minutes w/ AP 160 and up to 25 minutes w/ AP 80
- Smooth Clean Design has no rough edges to snag on clothing or brush.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
- Variable speed trigger allows control around delicate plantings